Friday, May 14, 2010

hailing and raining eco-thoughts!

Not that big but still BIG!




CHANEL fall-winter runway





I was taking my daily nap and I heard a weird noise outside my window, it was raining and hailing really bad. It totally got me by surprise.

What's going on with the world! We are at the middle of spring.

It got me thinking about global warming and after that a looked for some fall winter shows and I saw the CHANEL show; it had huge icebergs on the stage and the models walked on the water that melt from them (great way to send a message).

Karl Lagerfeld said he had a dream of how the show was going to be and he just made it happen.

Check it out, it's awesome and it reminds us to be aware of our gorgeous planet.


2 comments:

  1. those daily huge naps, brought a great post!
    parecían bolas de golf! literal!
    ;) love you!

    ReplyDelete